‘Let Only’ service includes the following:
- A full valuation and inspection of your property.
- Advertising and marketing the property to ensure maximum exposure.
- Organising viewings with prospective tenants and taking up full references including employer and previous landlord character reference.
- Collection of first months rent & deposit.
- Preparation of Lease Agreement.
- Completion of a standing order mandate for the payment of rent each month.
- Transfer of utilities.
- PRTB registration forms completed.
‘Let and Manage’ service:
Includes all of ‘Let Only’ Plus:
- Collect and forward the monthly rent to our Landlord each month less any fees or maintenance expenses. Our Rent Control Department will actively pursue tenants if rent payments are not received on the due date.
- Inspection of the property at intervals during the tenancy to ensure it is being maintained to an acceptable condition.
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the property and obtaining estimates where necessary, supervising works and settling accounts from rents received.
- Managing tenancy renewals and minimising rental void periods.
- Carrying out a detailed inventory check at the end of the tenancy and assisting with any dispute relating to the release of tenant’s deposit.
- Completion of PRTB form and submit with appropriate fee (fee deducted from monies held).
- Issue monthly statements of accounts, with maintenance invoices attached (if applicable).